Lincoln Elementary School PTA strives for 100% membership. We aim to have one PTA membership for everyone of our students at Lincoln Elementary. Parents can join the PTA. Teachers can join the PTA! Kids can even join the PTA! Everyone is welcome!!
What does joining the PTA mean?
- It means you have voting rights on the big decisions we make for our school at the PTA meetings.
- It means you get to take pride in participating in enriching your child's education.
- Your child's membership means your child has an opportunity to apply for a scholarship when he or she is graduating RUHS.
- It means you have the opportunity to take advantage of the the perks listed below from CAPTA and our National Chapter.
What does joining the PTA NOT mean?
- You will NOT be required to volunteer at anything (unless you want to!)
- You will NOT be required to come to PTA general assembly meetings (unless you want to!)
The mission of the Lincoln Elementary PTA is to support and enhance the learning environment of children. We do this by building strong, collaborative, relationships among parents, teachers and the school, which in turn, provides a successful learning community for our kids.
Who we are
We are a group of parents, students, teachers, community members, and administrators who advocate for the health, education, welfare and safety of the children of Lincoln Elementary. Through strong family and community engagement, we are able to support Lincoln in its efforts to provide a well-rounded, diverse education.
Areas of Focus
Students and School Success
Health and Safety
Arts and Culture
What we do
Want to know more about what we do as an organization for Lincoln Elementary. Check out the PTA Programs and Services Page
Want to be a part of PTA?
Click the image below to come join in the fun. We would love to have you!