Lincoln PTA Happenings
- No School
- September 7, Labor Day
- September 28
- Board of Ed Meeting - September 22, October 13, October 27
Membership Drive - Membership to the PTA is an annual membership. We are trying to reach our goal of 100% membership. 100% membership means that we have a PTA member for every student at Lincoln. We know things are a bit different these days and we value your memberships more than ever.
Donation Drive - Lincoln PTA is able to support the needs of the teachers and children at Lincoln through the generous donations of its community. In light of pending budget cuts due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, our programs may change but our focus remains the same... to provide an enriched learning environment for all children who attend Lincoln Elementary School. We look forward to the day when we can have in-person assemblies, field-trips and community events again. Until then we are planning virtual programs to engage and enrich your child's 2020-2021 school year.
These programs take funding and here is where you can help! You can choose a donation amount which is right for your family's budget. We know times are tough for families and appreciate your support now more than ever! Please consider donating by clicking HERE
Reflections Art Program-
The PTA Reflections Art Program has been bringing the arts to life for more than 10 million students since 1969. This amazing program increases community awareness of the importance of arts in education and encourages students of all ages to:• Unleash creative talents and be inspired• Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork• Experience the fun and joy of making art• Tap into critical-thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme• Receive positive recognition for their original works of art.
This year’s theme is “I Matter Because…” All submissions must be created for the sole purpose of the PTA Reflections program and current theme. Categories include Dance Choreography, Literature, Photography, Film Production, Music Composition, and Visual Arts. All submissions will be digital this year. Please refer to the Student Entry Packet for submission instructions.Student entries are due Thursday, October 15.
- Watch the 2020-21 PTA Reflections video.
- Here is the link for Lincoln students to submit artwork entries and completed entry forms: Lincoln Students Reflection Submission Link
- Download the official Student Entry Packet for category guidelines and Entry Form Reflections Packet and Entry Form
- For additional information, please visit the California State PTA Reflections page.
- Contact reflections@
lincolnpta.orgwith any questions about submissions and how to enter.
Don't forget to stay connected!
- Download our Lincoln Elementary App in the GOOGLE PLAY or Apple Store and have school information updated and delivered to your mobile device. These links bring you directly to the apps.
- Register for Member Planet, our online communication tool, here to purchase tickets, RSVP for events and get all Lincoln News and events at your fingertips.
- Follow us on Facebook HERE