School Wellness Council
Lincoln Elementary School is committed to wellness for its students and staff. We are currently a Bronze-level school recognized by the Alliance for a Healthier Generation.
Our Wellness Council meets four times per year and helps support initiatives that make school a healthier place through nutrition habits, physical education and social-emotional practice. Here are some recent accomplishments of the Wellness Council:
- Bicycle safety course
- Blue Zone restaurants catered PTA evening events
- Healthy snacks options for staff
- Yoga/mindfulness for students during statewide testing
- Yoga/mindfulness for staff
- Parent education speaker (coming soon)
If you are interested in joining the Wellness Council, please contact Dr. Jason Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to learn more about our Livewell Kids Nutrition and Garden lessons? See the attached schedule with what our students learn in these awesome Whole Child programs