Social Emotional Learning
Lincoln Elementary school has committed to Social Emotional Learning for all students. This year we will be pursuing the following initiatives in order to ensure our students are well-rounded.
- MindUp lessons every two weeks - CLICK HERE for more information
- Counselor-guided lessons in classrooms
- Social Emotional Learning Committee (Staff)
- Attendance/On-Time positive reinforcement
- South Bay Children's Health Center counseling provided on campus
- Positive Behavior Intervention Support (PBIS) school-wide (Paw Print Rewards)
- Wellness Council (Staff & Community)
- RBUSD Social Emotional Resources and Programs - CLICK HERE
Please see attached resources and flyers for more information about what our school and district offer for support.